Functions & Duties
- Powers and Duties of IDTR Employees
- Procedures followed for the Decision Making Process
- Norms for the discharge of Functions
- Rules, Regulations, Instructions for Discharge of Functions
- State of Board, Committees and other Bodies
- Directory of Employees and Their Pay Scale
- Application Form for seeking Information (Form-A)
- Acknowledgement of Application
- Form for Transfer of Application Form (Form-B)
- Form for Rejection Order (Form-C)
- Particulars of Appellate Authority, CPIO & CVO
Functions & Duties
(Under Section 4 (1)(b)(i) Right to Information Act 2005)
MSME Tool Room, Jamshedpur (earlier Indo Danish Tool Room (IDTR), Jamshedpur) has been established under Technical cooperation program between Government of India, State Government (then Govt. of Bihar, now Jharkhand) and Government of Denmark as a Govt. of India Society registered under Society Registration Act, 21, 1860. It is a collaborative project among Govt. of India, Govt. of Denmark and State Government. The Management of affairs of the IDTR rests with the Governing Council constituted by Government of India. Additional Secretary and Development Commissioner (MSME), Government of India is the President of the Society and Chairman of the Governing Council. The Tool Room has been set up, mainly to train manpower in the field of Tool making and other allied Engineering trades, develop production facilities of moulds, jigs, fixtures and other sophisticated tools for Micro, Small and Medium Scale Industries and to provide consultancy primarily to small scale industries. It renders services such as:
- To impart Long Term & Short Term Training to youngsters in the Field of Tool & Die making course with the latest technologies (and other allied Engineering Trades) both for fresher and personnel already engaged in this field.
- To provide consultancy services primarily to Small Scale Units in the filed of Tool Engineering aimed at improving the productivity of the Small Scale Units.
- To provide common facility services in precision machining / heat treatment and other technical engineering know-how in tooling to the Small Scale Industries in the country.
- To design and manufacture Moulds, Tools, Dies, Jigs Fixtures, etc. of high precision quality.
- To generate the employment and provide skilled manpower to Tiny & MSME sector.
The Tool Room has created a Technological advanced infrastructure in the region and plays an important role to reduce the import of tooling by producing within the country and to provide expertise in the Tooling area and consultancy to Small & Tiny industries in the Eastern region.