¤ Home » About IDTR
The Indo Danish Tool Room Jamshedpur, a Government of India Society, established in the year 1991 under bilateral agreement with Government of India and Government of Denmark and assistance from State Government for providing integrated solution in Tool Engineering.
IDTR with its state-of-the-art Manufacturing and Training facilities, CAD/CAM/CAE services provides solution through focused group of specialist, covering products like Plastic Injection Mould, Pressure Die Casting Dies, Jigs, Fixture and Gauges, Press Tool for Sheet Metal, Precision Machining, Hard Material Machining, Laser Calibration, Project Management, Product Development and Quality Management Consultancy, Training in Tool Engineering, Machinist, CAD/CAM/CAE & CNC Technology, PLC, VLSI, etc.
The Tool Manufacturing facilities are comparable to finest in the world, while the Training provided is the best in the country.
Being accredited with prestigious ISO 29990:2010, ISO 9001:2008, and 14001:2004 certificates and capacity to handle the diverse needs of the different industries, make it one stop shop for providing Total Tooling Solutions for Manufacturing, Training and Consultancy Services.
The Objectives of IDTR include..
- To impart long-term and short-term training to youngsters in the field of Tool & Die making course with the latest technologies (and other allied Engineering trades) both for fresher's and personnel already engaged in this field.
- To provide Consultancy Services primarily to Small scale Units in the field of Tool Engineering aimed at improving the productivity of the Small Scale Units.
- Special Job Oriented Courses for Women on Metrology.
- To provides common facility services in precision machining / heat treatment and other technical engineering know-how in tooling to Small Scale Industries in the Country.
- To design and manufacture Moulds, Tools, Dies, Jigs Fixtures, etc. of high precision quality.
- To generate employment and provide skilled manpower to Tiny & SSI sector.
We undertake Design and Manufacturing of Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges, Die Casting Dies, Press Tooling and Plastic Moulds for the Automobile and Engineering sectors and machining of precision components. Along with this we also conduct 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die Making, 2 years ITI, and various short term training courses on CAD/ CAM/ CAE, CNC, PLC, Maintenance, etc.
IDTR (MSME Tool Room) at a Glance
- Plant & Machinery Investment: ₹ 60 Cr.
- Manpower: 73
- Total plant area: 11.3Acres
- Total Power Supply: 633 KVA with 300 KVA UPS Back up Generator Capacity (250KVA X 2; 110KVAX 1)
- Well Equipped Computer Labs: 4
- Knowledge/ Information Centre
- Guest House & Hostel Facility for both girls and boys