- Short Term Courses
- Sponsored Courses
- Skill Development Courses for 10th/Matric pass
- Application Forms & Guidelines
- Rules & Regulations for Trainees
- Admission Application Status
- Tool Room Training Centre, Patna
- Varanasi Centre
- AICTE Approval
Ragging Strictly Prohibited
Anyone found to indulge in Ragging will be severely punished to the extent of Termination from Training.
2 years ITI Fitter Course
Course Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Approved by NCVT, New Delhi
IDTR has been conducting the 2 year ITI course in Fitter trade which is approved by NCVT, New Delhi from 2008 onwards.
Facilities Available in the Tool Room
- The Training and Production Wings of the Tool Room are equipped with comprehensive range of State-of-the-art and latest imported and indigenous machines including CAD/CAM and specialized CNC Machines such as CNC Lathe, CNC 3-D Coordinate Measuring Machine, CNC Milling, CNC EDM, Spark Erosion, CNC Wirecut, Profile Grinding, Jig Boring, Jig Grinding, Optical Profile Grinder, Vacuum Heat Treatment facilities, etc. The Tool Room is also equipped with Modern class rooms and teaching aids (OHP, LCD, VCD, TV & VCR).
- CAD/CAM lab with the following software of the latest version - I-Deas, Pro-E, UG, AutoCad, MDT, Master Cam, Delcam, Catia, SolidWorks, etc. Library facility is also available.
- The Tool Room has a Placement Cell.
- Hostel is provided to the outstation Trainees.
- Advertisement on all leading News Paper in the month of May/June, 2014.
Qualification: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Age: Between 14 to 25 years (3 years relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ candidates). For Widows/Separated women, upper age limit is relaxed up to 35 years.
Selection: Selection will be made based on Merit in the qualifying exam and/or Entrance test.
Physically handicapped candidates should be able to stand without any support and work with both the hands.
Number of Seats
The total intake capacity for ITI Fitter Course is 32. Reservations for SC, ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply for ITI Fitter Course
Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from IDTR. Candidates should not send any certificate in original at the time of applying.
Application form can be obtained from Indo Danish Tool Room, M-4 (Part), Phase VI, Tata Kandra Road, Gamharia, Jamshedpur - 832108, on payment of requisite fees as mentioned in the advertisement, in cash or by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indo Danish Tool Room and payable at Jamshedpur, during the working hours (10.00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M).
The application in the proforma prescribed should be filled in by the candidate in his own handwriting and addressed to the General Manager, Indo Danish Tool Room, M-4 (PART), Phase VI, Tata Kandra Road, Gamharia, Jamshedpur - 832108. Application form submitted should have been subscribed on the top of the envelope as "Application for ITI Fitter Course". More information, if required, can be had from the Training Wing of the Tool Room on phone nos. (0657) 2201261, 2201262, 2203685.
The candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the Rules & Regulation of the Tool Room as mentioned in the prospectus and admission notice. The eligibility criteria will be verified at the time of admission. If the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria the candidature will be deemed to be treated as cancelled. Applications received late shall not be considered or entertained by the Tool Room and shall not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of applications due to postal delay.
Fee Details for 2 Year ITI Fitter Course
|Sl. No.||Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year|
|3||Record book fees||200||200|
|4||Library service fees||400||400|
|5||Attitude & value training||2,000||1,000|
|7||Placement cell registration fees||2,000|
|8||Security deposit (refundable)||2,000|
|9||Library deposit (refundable)||1,000|
The tuition fee should be paid within 10 days from the starting of every semester. Students who fail to deposit the fees within the stipulated time has to pay a fine of ₹ 20 per day including Sundays & holidays, up to another three weeks (at the discretion of management), after which the trainee will not be allowed in IDTR.