- Short Term Courses
- Sponsored Courses
- Skill Development Courses for 10th/Matric pass
- Application Forms & Guidelines
- Rules & Regulations for Trainees
- Admission Application Status
- Tool Room Training Centre, Patna
- Varanasi Centre
- AICTE Approval
Ragging Strictly Prohibited
Anyone found to indulge in Ragging will be severely punished to the extent of Termination from Training.
2 years Advanced Machinist Course
This course has been designed to train the school dropout and Matric pass students to operate Tool Room machines
and thereby make them employable in the industries. The skill acquired by the students are at par with the skills acquired
by an ITI machinist trade student.
Facilities Available in the Tool Room
- The Training and Production Wings of the Tool Room are equipped with comprehensive range of State-of-the-art and latest imported / indigenous machines including CAD / CAM and specialized CNC Machines like CNC Lathe, CNC 3-D Coordinate Measuring Machine, CNC Milling, CNC EDM-Spark Erosion, CNC Wirecut, Profile Grinding, Jig Boring, Jig Grinding. Optical Profile Grinder, Vacuum Heat Treatment facilities etc. The Tool Room is also equipped with Modern class rooms and teaching aids (OHP,LCD,VCD,TV & VCR).
- CAD/CAM lab with the following softwares of the latest version, ie. I-Deas, Pro-E, UG, Auto Cad, MDT, Master Cam, Delcam, Catia, Solidworks, etc. The library facilities are also available.
- The Tool Room has a placement cell.
- Hostel is provided to the trainees.
The duration of the Course shall be 2 years divided into 4 semesters. The exact date of starting the course shall be decided by the General Manager. No trainee shall normally be allowed to join the course late. Under exceptional circumstances, however, General Manager may allow trainee(s) to join late, not more than 15 days proper and reasonable justification should be given. The period of delay shall not be compensated by any extra period of training. However, the trainee(s) shall put in extra efforts to make up for the time loss.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates may be a School Dropout or Matric pass at the time of joining the course.
Age:- Between 14 to 25 years
Method of Selection
Through sponsorship or open selection process.